Position: Nursery Teacher
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 p.a. pro rata (depending on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Full time - 40 hours
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Teacher to join our team in our wonderful Nursery in Dorking, Surrey
The duties of a Nursery Teacher will include:
- Leading the EYFS and Active Learning curriculum across the Nursery
- Encouraging children’s mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Supporting the development of children’s basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication.
The key attributes of a Nursery Teacher include:
- Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
- Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Having a Degree in Education or similar and a QTS/EYPS/PGCE
If you are an outstanding Art Teacher and can prove it please send in your CV with a cover letter immediately to:
or use form below